» PUBLISHING POLICIES
Trakya University Journal of Social Science is an international peer-reviewed journal, published printed and online twice a year (June-December).
The journal is based on independent and unbiased double-blinded peer-reviewed principles. Only unpublished papers that are not under review for publication elsewhere can be submitted.Trakya University Journal of Social Science does not accept multiple submission and duplicate submission even though the previous one was published in a different language.
The authors are responsible for the scientific content of the material to be published. This Journal reserves the right to request any research materials on which the paper is based.
- Articles to be publihed in journal are not supposed to be published anywhere else before.
- Article languages are Turkish, English, German and Balkan Languages.
- Copyrights of published articles belong to Journal of Social Science.
- No royalty payment is given to the article authors.
- Journal of Social Science does NOT charge a fee for submission, processing or publication from authors and referees. It is a 100% non profit initiative to encourage good social sciences publication.
- Articles submitted to the journal are taken primarily preliminary examination in terms of form and content. Articles are not suitable with writing rules are rejected no need a reviewer assessment.
- Authors has responsibility of the ideas brought forward in the articles published in this journal and legal liability of the articles belong to authors.
- Author should apply for membership in order to add an article to the system and enter the system after confirmation and send the article.
- Author can track their own article assessment proccess on their user account.
- Article texts, reference systems and bibliographies should be prepared in American Psychological Association (APA) style.
According to articles published in the journal are sent to at least two referees. Papers in accordance with the results of peer review will be queued to be published. the authors about the identity of the referee, the referee is not informed about the identity of the authors.
The whole editorial and peer review process can be divided into 15 successive steps:
- First technical review by the Editorial Secretary
- First review by the Editor-in-Chief: [immediate reject, immediate revision or further evaluation]
- First similarity check
- Copyright release form check
- First review by two or more external reviewers
- Notification to author in the direction of referee evaluation report
- Revisions (if needed)
- Reviewed articles check and forward to reviewers
- Notification to author in the direction of referee second evaluation report
- Check by Statics Editor
- Final similiraty check by the Editor-in-Chief
- Submission article
- Assignment of DOI number
- Final check by autor about page layout
This content was issued on 04.12.2017 and has been viewed for 100 times.